Wednesday, December 14, 2005

That does it!


That does it! One look at the Amazon Queen clinching the Sheik of Araby and I sent my costume straight back to Mad Eye Moody. (Actually he was quite relieved, seems he doesn't command as much respect in a singlet and shorts).
Back I went to the market place, where I combed through the stalls until I found this fabulous red 20s dress and peacock feather mask. Theyt are hanging in my caravanserai room while I go and soak in asses' milk and rose petals. (Well, it's dried milk and rose petals, but the woman who sold the mixture to me swears it's just as good as the real thing.)
Of course you are right, Lois, men like this are not a long term prospect, but if I'm going to dance with a tall dark manI want to look the part.
Besides - who knows who else may be hiding beneath all those masks....

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I know what you mean Gail. What a find darling.

I confess that I have sore feet after having seen what the Amazon Queen produced. I have trudged the market stalls and I will fix her right up - don't you worry about that. The Sheik will not ignore my gown.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Oooh! Exciting, what's going to happen? Don't they like more than one woman??? Either way ladies, you will look amazing judging by this advance glimpse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home