Friday, December 23, 2005

To Market - by Lois

To market to market
to meet one and all
Fran & Heather and Luna and all
Home again home again
I think not just yet
I'm having a ball ,as is my pet
Now Anita shows faces that frighten the dead
I can't resist looking even in dread
Now Karens deep thoughts
Make me think of times past
Of dreaming and meanings so dearly said
But now on the breeze
that blows from the bay
I say to myself
What a journey ! I'll stay!
If Faucon keeps writing
There's a song in my heart
For the women & men who's names
are not all forgotten and are such a big part
I don't really mind
I rarely feel blue
I'll close this I call rhyme
for its cuppa tea time.

Loving thoughts to one and all.
(For Luna) "market to market"
Lois (Muse of the Sea)
23/12/05

3 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

You have captured the fun of christmas and the memories we have.

Merry Christmas, Lois, and a Happy New Year.

Vi

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

What a fun read

Merry Christmas Lois!

Anita Marie

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Luna said...

This is charming and has a wonderful group vibe. Merry Christmas Sweet Lois!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home